Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Olympus PT-021 Housing

Started by Inspcramer ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Olympus PT-021 Housing

3 posts
  1. I have an Olympus D-540 Zoom camera and would like to buy a underwater housing for it. I found one site the says the PT-021 housing fits the D-540 and D-580 cameras. All other sites show the housing fitting the D-575 and D-580 cameras. I tried calling Olympus but they didn't know and refered me to a retailer who also didn't know. Does anyone know if the PT-021 housing will fit the D-540 Zoom camera? Or what housing would fit? ANy help would be greatly appreciated.

     

    Thanks

    Bob

  2. I cannot answer your question but I know who can. Click on the ad to the right for Reef Photo & Video. Ryan Cannon is your man to ask. He sells Olympus products & knows his stuff. I have bought from him & can speak first hand for him. He will probably cut you a good deal too, but will not pressure you if you have another better deal. Good Luck.

  3. Thank you for the recommendation.

     

    Bob

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.