Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Hello Everyone

Started by Ian ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Hello Everyone

1 posts
  1. I just wanted to say hello to all of those members out there. My name is Ian, I am soon to be 25 and I live in Hawaii. I am new to this board and to underwater photography... well photography in general. I enjoy the time I get out in the ocean snorkeling and decided I wanted to capture some of the moments and experiences. I have not purchased my camera yet - been waiting on my next pay check. I just thought I would take a moment to introduce myself. Here's hoping everything works out! Have a good day all.

     

    Ian :)

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.