Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Sea & Sea DX5000 HELP

Started by zambo ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea & Sea DX5000 HELP

2 posts
  1. Hullo All,

    I am looking for help re my newly purchased Sea & Sea DX5000. The supplied manuals are next to useless!!!!!!!!!!! Can anyone help me find any manuals guides or "how to" info?

  2. Hi Zambo,

     

    I have had a dx5000g for about a year now and pretty much know it's ins and outs (I think!). I don't remember the manual being that bad, but I don't think there's another version out there. What are you having trouble with? Give us some specifics about want you want it to do and we'll try to help you out...

     

    Jams

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.