Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Jim Watt S&S D30/60 Article

Started by james ·

  • 13Posts
  • 13Replies

Read-only discussion

Jim Watt S&S D30/60 Article

13 posts
  1. I would look happy too if someone gave me a brand new housing for nothing!

  2. Very good point

  3. I would look happy too if someone gave me a brand new housing for nothing!

    actually, I believe Jim has purchased every single one of his D60 housings. :)

  4. He states in the article that it was given to him by Sea & Sea!

     

    This always "Flowers" reviews too in my opinion

  5. I would look happy too if someone gave me a brand new housing for nothing!

    I thought all of your kit was obtained in this manner Bob!!!

  6. I have to agree with Eric I believe Jim buys all of his gear. At preferred rates but still. I can't attest to the new housing but I know in past conversations with him he definately has bought it.

     

    ps Jim is usually smiling

  7. I rarely insult people I don't know, and from what I've heard about the Jim I have nothing but respect... I was just refering to information in the article that's all, and how happy I would be.

  8. I rarely insult people

    Unless his name is Mark and he's a brummie from the UK.

  9. He states in the article that it was given to him by Sea & Sea!

     

    This always "Flowers" reviews too in my opinion

    doh! sorry 'bout that. I am pretty sure he bought his second one, then. :)

  10. Someone stole my new X5 today... It's obviously "flowering my" judgement!

  11. I hope that it is insured. :-(

  12. Not sure how I stand as they took the keys from my house.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.