Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

A question to Fuji-S2 users (multiple exposures)

Started by JamesWood ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

A question to Fuji-S2 users (multiple exposures)

3 posts
  1. Greetings friends,

     

    I’m having a ball learning how to use my new Fuji S2 topside before I jump into the blue with it. To do this I’m reading the owners manual cover to cover and testing out all functions. Until now the camera has preformed great. However, I am unable to take multiple exposure images and would like to know if I’m doing something wrong, if there is a problem with my camera, or if the problem is wide spread.

     

    Instructions for this are on page 57-58 of the owner’s manual. With the camera in multiple exposure mode I never see “KEEP” above the (f2) button as shown in steps 3 and 4. I’ve tried taking images and pushing f2 after each shot and I’ve tried taking several images in a row.

     

    The other release modes, continuous shooting function, the time delay function and single shot work as outlined in the manual. While trying to get multiple exposures to work, in addition to KEEP, I’ve never been able to have images overlay as shown in step 4 or get the eye icon that is left of the word preview. I’ve reset the camera to defaults and tried as many permutations of the instructions as I can think of. I am not changing the release mode between shots or only shooting one frame.

     

    Have other S2 users been able to get this function to work? If so, how exactly?

  2. Hi James(2),

     

    I WAS able to get double exposures when I tried it - but that was back in July and I've slept since then.

     

    I will double check it and see if the function is still working on my camera.

     

    I have Firmware V1.0

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. I sent the camera home with David, our computer guy who is also interested in (land) photography. He messed with it and pushed many buttons, etc. We aren't sure what he did and can't replicate it but we can take double exposure images nows as per the users manual. There must be some mode somewhere that disables this funcion.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.