Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Eric gives a photoshop lesson

Started by james ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

Eric gives a photoshop lesson

10 posts
  1. I was browsing Eric's trip report at lunch today and I came across this one entitled "Everyone assembles for a Photoshop lesson."

     

    20030104_205255_1.jpg

     

    That is sooooo great! This is what digital photography is all about! Pull up your photos on your laptop after a dive and it's like a magnet. Even better yet, "Dang, I underexposed this shot - watch this!!!"

     

    Eric is a natural at this stuff. I gotta salute ya - for all of us sitting on our bum's at the office, this trip report is a nice way to get away from it all.

     

    Cheers

    James

  2. Even more fun when it's video.

  3. And of course he just had to get the Tee Shirt!

  4. hehehe. I bought the t-shirt because after three days in australia (on land), I had no more clean ones to wear. :)

     

    yeah -- this photoshop tutorial was spontaneous. to be honest, I didn't even know there were more than three or four people watching until I saw this photo!

  5. Admit it, your a showman... I'll bet the cello came out straight afterwards!

     

    ...now there's a good chat-up line!

  6. Eric, watch closely next time, it happens regularly. It could be those slideshows you keep putting up that make us wonder where we went wrong with our pics.

     

    You must be using the force.

     

    Or it has to do with the fact that it quickly becomes very obvious that you know your stuff so when people get a chance to either see your photos (once again, very talented) or learn a little photoshop they will hover. I have been guilty of this myself. Either that, or it is the bandana.

     

    PS Thanks for the photoshop tips in the past they certainly helped as I knew nothing. I still have only brushed the surface my friend.

     

    We should incorporate a lesson of the week on the forums. Either photoshop, technique or both. I think people would use that. IMHO

  7. Great Idea.

     

    I'm just starting learning the wonders of photoshop and i'm allready amazed what I can get out of a picture. I would love to learn more.

     

    Simon

  8. Am I the only person who uses Paint Shop Pro on this forum?

     

    OK, at one tenth of the price I am probably the tightest.

     

    Mark

  9. Yes

  10. ....to both?.......Oh dear!!

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.