Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Housing....we don't need no stinking housing!!!

Started by expatdiver ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Housing....we don't need no stinking housing!!!

3 posts
  1. I was brosing digg today and came across this article.

     

    If I was on the market for a P&S, I think this would be a great companion for any UW photographer.

  2. <_<

     

    Well, since it has a max depth of 10 (and that is probably pushing it), I'll pass.

  3. Eric had one of these. The Pentax I think. The waterproofing was a great protection - although I don't know if it ever went underwater. I know he was considering taking it down at Tiger Beach...

     

    Alex

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.