Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Payment for website photos

Started by brycegroark ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Payment for website photos

3 posts
  1. Apologies for the possible redundancy, as I realize there are some other forum discussions on this topic, but I couldn't find too much clear information in the search mode, other than people offering up websites/programs that calculate prices for you.

     

    I've only sold stock video footage, never photos - so I'm just looking for basic ideas on how much to charge a company if they want to use 10 of my photos on there WEBSITE only? Nothing printed.

     

    Any quick, specific thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

     

    Aloha

    Bryce

  2. Thanks for that site Matt - prices came out a little higher than I initially thought. Even on the low side statistics. Great reference.

     

    Mahalos

    Bryce

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.