I was looking for anyone with experience using the sea & sea wide angle and macro lens using a digital point and shoot camera. In particular if anybody has used a sony housing with lens adapter that would be great.
Thanks
Steve
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by whiteshark ·
Read-only discussion
I was looking for anyone with experience using the sea & sea wide angle and macro lens using a digital point and shoot camera. In particular if anybody has used a sony housing with lens adapter that would be great.
Thanks
Steve
The Sea&Sea wide angle and macro lenses were used in this gallery. I did much like the wide angle lens, but I'd suspect INON might be better bet for your macro lens needs.
http://imageevent.com/hughesimages/belize;...f8x9vc4.tiger_s
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.