Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

New video for my web. War of the Subworld

Started by miguelvideosub ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

New video for my web. War of the Subworld

5 posts
  1. picopato.jpgI am working in the new video that I will put in my Web "War of the Subworlds", my particular vision of the famous film of Orson Wells and the remake of Spielberg. It lasts about four minutes forty seconds, and wanted to know your opinion, considering of which I do not have a professional edition equipment, with limited resources. I hope that the idea you like it . Thanks in advanced of every coment about it...

    Link provisional....

    WAR OF THE SUBWORLDS

    At this moment , I only have the wmv, with enough quality to wacht it full. Size;42 mb

    You may also download M4V format( size 27mb)

    Remember that I have vx1000e and mini-dv format, Pal, Edition with premiere 6.5 and after Effects 6.5. Greatings.......

    Edited by miguelvideosub
  2. miguelvideosub that was interesting, well done.

     

    The Moray EEL's were sure friendly, were did you film them?

  3. Thank you wagsy for your coment. The moreys..all were filmed at Gran Canaria y el Hierro ( canarys). Usually there are very friendly. They are not as big as some from your area , wich are more impressive...

    I have add the m4v , editing the previus post. I am now fixing my WEBPAGE, and you know perfectly that takes a little time to fix all pages relationed. There you may get wmv, m4v, mp4 and 3gp formats for this video.

    You may see some captured frames from the video...

    morenarayo.jpg

     

    fotosubmorena.jpg

     

    galloazulrojo.jpg

     

    picopato.jpg

     

    paredrojo.jpg

    greatings...

    Edited by miguelvideosub
  4. wish i could watch... sounds interesting and that one eel has got some very impressive teeth!

  5. Hey Mike, I made a dial version for you...the smallest size with some quality that I got...

    Here is the WMV dial . The size of the video is 8.39mb...hope is not big for you...Saludos...Miguel.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.