Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Zoom Gear for Dummies

Started by nprguy ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Zoom Gear for Dummies

3 posts
  1. Hi folks,

     

    I've just moved up from Oly 3040 to DSLR. I was guided in my purchases by Wetpixel and Woody from Nexus America who's apparently very knowledgeable but not particularly forthcoming when it comes to instructionsl

     

    Among the gear I've bought (featuring demo model Nikon D100, used Nexus D100 housing, modified Sigma 28-80 Lens, 60 Macro Port, Inon Z-240 and Ultralight arms.) is a zoom gear for the lens. So here's the "dummy" part: I'm not sure what it does (though I suspect it has to do with manual zooming) and certainly have no idea how it installs.

     

    Anyone care to advise, after you've finished laughing?

     

    Thanks!

     

     

    Peter

  2. Thanks, Arnon...

     

    I'm "getting the picture" ;)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.