Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

HELP!!!! Stuck Nexus flat port!

Started by col ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

HELP!!!! Stuck Nexus flat port!

3 posts
  1. Hi

     

    In trying to secure my ports I've managed to over tighten them to the point where I cannot separate them!

     

    The ports in question are the Nexus multi-port base + 105mm front port. Luckily I've amanaged to get the ports off the housing but really need to separate the two individual ports.

     

    Any ideas??????!!!!!!

     

    Appreciate any help/suggestions.

     

    Col.

  2. I'm thinking maybe 2 rubber strap wrenchs would do the trick although not sure you'd find them in Indo.

     

    Rand

    Edited by randapex
  3. Oil filter wrenches work well for that type of thing also - might be easier to find than a strap wrench.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.