I am really stumped when it comes to strobes I have a sealife digital strobes but it misfires alll the time. got some great pictures but need to upgrade
Help Mr. wizaed
Read-only discussion
I am really stumped when it comes to strobes I have a sealife digital strobes but it misfires alll the time. got some great pictures but need to upgrade
Help Mr. wizaed
Try an Inon or a Ikelite.
Your strobes are probably from the film old days age so they not ignores the pre-flash that al the digital cameras uses to determine the amount of needed light for the frame, so they activate by the pre-flash instead of the main one.
You need to replace for strobes that know how to ignore that pre-flash or using your camera in mode that there is no pre-plash, usually it's in full manual mode.
Its will give only manual flash control but it's what most of us use u/w anyway.
To check if your strobes fire on time, stand against mirror and shut, it the frame is total washed out with light its ok.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.