Skip to content

Copyright Issues, Non-Payment, Fraud, Theft / Archived topic

BEWARE THE EQUINOX COMPANY!!!!!

Started by KTIVideo ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

BEWARE THE EQUINOX COMPANY!!!!!

3 posts
  1. Has anyone but me had a problem with Equinox? It’s been almost a year that they have my money for a housing I returned and they refuse to honor their word and credit my credit card. I have contacted the Michigan States attorney’s office and they tell me that equinox has been un-responsive to them on my matter. I purchased a HDV Z1 housing from them in August of 2005 and found it would not work for the shoot I was embarking on and I let them know this the next day. Although TJ Mansfield said they don’t accept housings back, since it was unused he would take it back and charge me a restocking fee, this was also backed up with an email from Kristen Maxwell, an employee of Equinox. Without going through the whole timeline at this point, I’m still out my $3000.00 at this point. Has anyone else had any trouble with this company? I find it hard to believe I’m in this situation! I’m thinking of calling the Michigan State Police at this point and filling a complaint about credit card fraud!

    Edited by KTIVideo
  2. If you used your card then there is some kind of insurance on it, I would pursue that as well.

  3. Thanks for the advice but, that was the first thing I tried. The Credit Card company was very helpful. But the fine print of the invoice said "All housings are custom built, No returns" I, like many of you run a small business and I value my clients satisfaction, even if they are unhappy for some reason.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.