Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Instant HD-Magic Bullet

Started by Steve Douglas ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Instant HD-Magic Bullet

1 posts
  1. Well, this one took me a bit of time to figure but once I got it down it was a piece of cake. For those who want to incorporate their SD footage with their HDV/HD footage this is your answer. Here's the review: http://www.kenstone.net/fcp_homepage/revie...hd_douglas.html

     

    It does a credible job of scaling and I have included the workflow so you don't have to figure on your own. Interestingly enough, Digital Anarchy has a program called Resizer which does the same thing with almost the same workflow. It costs a bit more but comes with its own deinterlacer. The review of that should come out next Sunday I think, not 100% sure and I will be in the Philippines until July 6th

     

    Hope you find the article interesting and helpful-Steve B)

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.