Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Olympus Dedicated UW Digicam

Started by wetpixel ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Olympus Dedicated UW Digicam

9 posts
  1. Check this out: Leon is modeling a new Oly underwater camera. He "invented" it, just after his housing flooded! :)

  2. Can I assume you don't have to worry about changing the battery with this camera? :)

  3. In fact, you can change it underwater! :)

  4. His dog looks a bit miffed too!!

     

    That just Ruff.

     

    Mark

  5. hahahahahah!

     

    I'd love to see someone take a dog diving. :)

  6. With this 0.0 Mpixel camera you're also less likely to run out of storage space ... and no time wasted in PS after the dive ... this could be a winner!

  7. Reminds me of an old TV commercial:

     

    "What, you mean this one pea-pod??"

     

    "WINNER, WINNER, WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

     

    Cheers

    James

  8. A) I hope he has DEPP

    B) I hope DEPP doesn't read wetpixel

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.