Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

bubble shell ? ID

Started by Lndr ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

bubble shell ? ID

4 posts
  1. I wasn't impressed when Matt (jugglematt) came back from a "nothing" dive at Hyams Beach with this ... I mean, to find such a great critter when I wasn't there to see it! :lol:

     

    Still, I am wondering if someone can ID it for us. I have tentatively filed it under bubble shell ...

     

    cheers

    Leander

    post-1321-1151384123_thumb.jpg

  2. Isn't it a baby or small species of Aplysia?

  3. now that would be too obvious ... a baby sea hare !

  4. If not a baby Aplysia, something closely related.

     

    Guido

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.