Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Web Site Hosting

Started by wagsy ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Web Site Hosting

1 posts
  1. Hi all.

    Mmm.... not about underwater video but as I seem to be having sites ending up all the place on different servers, I finally decided to set up my own server hosting service.

     

    If you are interested in some hosting then go and have a look at my little site and if you want, sign up and give it a go. The server is located in AUS and it's fast. I can have you set up in no time with your site space and/or own www.####.com name.

     

    www.pcwags.com

     

    Cheers

    Paul Wags

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.