Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Launched my website, needs serious work!

Started by NWDiver ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Launched my website, needs serious work!

4 posts
  1. Well it is really rough, have to fix the way the pages display, don't know why the photos on About us don't show and the galleries need serious work. But after couple of weeks of messing with this thing I Just Don't Care!

     

    http://www.aquabluedreams.com

    Edited by NWDiver
  2. hi,

     

    the pictures in 'about us' dont display because they probably aren't where the webpage thinks they are.

     

    i suggest checking the path to where they should be and either putting them there or change the path to where they actually are.

     

    also worth checking to see if your html editor can check for valid or broken links throughout your site. i know that dreamweaver does it no problem.

     

    regards, paul.

  3. Thanks for the help. I am using Namo so I will have to read some more. I am a little burnt out on it now but I am sure in another week or two I'll start in again.

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.