Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

UK PHOTOGRAPHY BUDDY REQUIRED

Started by Brian ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

UK PHOTOGRAPHY BUDDY REQUIRED

4 posts
  1. Hi everyone, I am looking for a like minded photography buddy for trips around the UK. I am 40 years old safe, competant with own dive equipment and transport. I am based in London, England. :)

  2. paul@paulkay.com

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    Sorry, don't actually write to that email, it doesn't exist.. inside joke... :)

     

    There are quite a few brave cold water types on the board who may answer you.

  3. paul@paulkay.com huh! Wish I had this email address!!!

     

    Try www.bsoup.org.uk or www.nupg.org.uk or, depending on whether you are interested in marine life or otherwise you could try the marine conservation society member's dive - there will be a link und www.mcs.org.uk I think (all these addresses are off the top of my head - if they don't work get back to me!).

  4. Hi Brian,

     

    Since you are based in London I would suggest looking at BSoUP, as their monthly meetings are held in South Kensington. The majority of the society dives in the UK, although I am not one of them!

    http://www.bsoup.org/

     

    Best regards,

     

    Alex

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.