Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

New Website

Started by diverken ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

New Website

4 posts
  1. After much work we have posted the first version (still under construction) of our new website.

     

    Have a look at www.goathillstudio.com

     

    Slide shows take a while to start using photodex website, be patient. The clownfish show is the best.

     

    Much more work to add and changes to be made, with sugestions.

  2. Rather nice Ken, the galleries feel a little tacked on to the main site, but it works well enough.

     

    BTW, you might want to make your URL into a link so people can get to your site without cutting and pasting.

     

    Martyn

  3. Nice layout. Where's the music for the slide show? No Enya, Jimmy Buffet? Actually maybe it's better without!

  4. Nice site, but a few problems with links to the ID name of the fish. There is a pic of what I am pretty sure is a twin spot goby labeled as a long nose hawkfish. Now I am not really a fish guy, but I am pretty sure that I can tell these two apart.

    Bill

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.