Those of you who have seen my photos will know that I have done a great deal of fish spawning photography. But none of that could prepare me for one of the dives I did in the Red Sea. I dusk dived on most days during the trip and I have dusked dived this site before, but I have never seen anything like this.
There were litterally 1000s of fish spawning with at least 15 different species active. I am sure there were lots more, but the action was so ubiquitous I found it hard to keep up.
I don't need any IDs, but I thought that this would be a good place to post the pictures to an interested audience.
They are not all the greatest shots but all were taken within a few minutes of each other to give you a feel for the intensity of activity.
Alex






