Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Humpback whale video

Started by ehanauer ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Humpback whale video

9 posts
  1. I've just uploaded video of our humpback whale encounters in the Revillagijedos in May. Go to my website, www.ehanauer.com, click on the whale image, and enjoy.

  2. Ya got to be happy with that, how lucky were you there.

    Well done and yes I'm jealous ;)

     

    But you know we have to kill all those *&%$& Whales as they are eating all the fish stocks and that's why the Jap fishermen cannot catch any fish :(:o

     

    Ye they found that out when they were doing their scientific whale killing research. :D:);)

  3. Fantastic Eric. I'd love to see any sort of whale underwater but not yet had the chance. Thanks for sharing.

  4. Wow! What a blessing! Thanks for sharing.

  5. Whoa!

     

    I'm gonna change my name to Eric.

     

    You and that Mr Cheng fellow and your whales - talk about awesome.

     

    Such a fantastic experience and some really awesome footage to go with it.

  6. Thanks for sharing.

     

    Incredible.

    Aloha

    Bryce

  7. Wow!!

     

    That is some of the best Humpback footage I've seen! Good job mixing stills with the video too--it really works. It's great to see more of the accomplished still shooters bringing their skill for composition to video work, and merging stills with video in such high quality productions.

     

    Thank you, Eric!

  8. Hi Eric

     

    Thanks for posting that amazing video. It must have been an incredible experience being in the water with such awesome creatures. I hope one day I'm lucky enough to experience something similar :D

     

    Cheers, Simon

  9. Wow. When I was in Roca Partida we heard the whales but could never see them...amazing what you encountered there!

    I just returned from Cocos where we stumbled accross a mother and calf humpback on the way to dive site. Best as we tried to enter the water quitely and engage in a soft encoutner, they dived deep just as we were approaching...only saw the faint shadows...oh well next time.

    Shawn

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.