Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

ID

Started by Nina ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

ID

3 posts
  1. Any suggestions on marking the housing for ID purposes? The on I have is black!!

  2. If you don't want to have it engraved then use electrical tape with permanent marker pen. This does depend upon the surface though, but if it's smooth this will last a long long time. You could also use permanent gold or silver marker, which is what we use on anything black.

    Edited by bella
  3. I use a dymo label, which has lasted really well. I printed on the yellow tape to make it conspicuous for boat crew :D

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.