Hi Guys,
I would really be grateful for advice on which strobe would be compatible / good for the CanonA610 with the Canon WP-DC90 housing.
Sea&Sea YS110? YS90DX? YS90AUTO? any other suggestions?
Thanks in advance
Regards
Reggie ![]()
Read-only discussion
Hi Guys,
I would really be grateful for advice on which strobe would be compatible / good for the CanonA610 with the Canon WP-DC90 housing.
Sea&Sea YS110? YS90DX? YS90AUTO? any other suggestions?
Thanks in advance
Regards
Reggie ![]()
Of those, I would go with the 110 when it comes out. It's a little cheaper than the YS-90, has a faster recycling time and a modelling light. Otherwise, they're almost the same.
The only word of caution is that because it's a new product, it's not as thoroughly field tested but if you buy from a reputable shop you should have any problems should something be wrong with the strobe.
Speaking of the YS-110, anyone heard the latest shipping status from Sea & Sea?
Last thing I heard is that it would begin shipping on July 10th. Anyone have news??
Hi Guys,
"Another" forum lists the date as September sometime.
Bruce
hey starfish,
thanks for the info on the YS110. I'm quite inclined on it though like u said since it is a new product i'm a bit skeptical.
However, will try and do some more research before deciding.
regards
Reggie B)
PS Lets hope stock is available soon!
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.