I know Flip Nicklin won a million dollar case years ago but this is a new one that I thought all would be interested in,-Steve B)
http://www.int.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=...13503823C565514
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by Steve Douglas ·
Read-only discussion
I know Flip Nicklin won a million dollar case years ago but this is a new one that I thought all would be interested in,-Steve B)
http://www.int.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=...13503823C565514
Lets hope he wins.
Steve, off topic slightly. You wanna contact me at my office email regarding your Z1. I replied on the classified section too so feel free to move this also if deemed out of place.
Mark.
Well, love him or hate him Chris Fallows should get everything he can from the illegal usage of his imagery. I'm sure in due course the whole case will be laid out and we'll all be able to make our own minds up.
I wish him all the best in his case.
Mark.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.