Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Underwater modes

Started by Alex_Mustard ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Underwater modes

2 posts
  1. During my recent Red Sea trip I had the chance to try several brands of compact cameras and had a play with their Underwater Modes.

     

    Some of these I found to be pretty good (generally adding red and boosting contrast) :lol: . While others I found fairly useless :rolleyes: .

     

    I am interested in what others have found. Are these modes any good? If you have tried the Underwater Mode on your digi-cam it would be great to hear what you think. Does it work best with flash or without, does it work best for macro and wide angle? Please say what camera you have. And if you have any pix please share.

     

    Alex

  2. Nudge...

     

    Any opinions?

     

    Alex

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.