Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Black Magic

Started by Alex_Mustard ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Black Magic

5 posts
  1. A new member of the team.

     

    I am currently down at Magic HQ (Peter Rowlands' house). Peter's wife, Debbie, has a new puppy which she is bringing up and starting to train for Hearing Dogs For The Deaf.

     

    Anyway Debbie has named the little chap Magic. And since he is gorgeous I thought you would like to see the new addition to the Magic team.

    magic_puppy1.jpg

     

    Alex

  2. aaaaaaaaawww. Guess I'll have to post pictures of my girls when I get home later.

  3. Very cute puppy, was this shot taken with the "Magic Filter"? :guiness:

  4. the viz was awesome!! how deep were you?

     

    :-0

  5. Great addition to the Magic team, cute creature

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.