Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

magnifing viewfinder

Started by Francis LUK ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

magnifing viewfinder

3 posts
  1. Hi, I found difficulty in focuing with my sea & sea DX70, as the viewfinder is small. I want to buy a magnifing viewfinder for it, any suggestion? Thanks.

  2. Hi,

     

    Sea and Sea doesn't have a larger optional viewfinder available.

     

    Housings that I know of that offer the optional viewfinder are:

     

    Sealux

    Subal

    Seacam

    Hugyfot w/ Inon Viewfinder

    Coming "soon" Aquatica

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. James,

    Thanks for your reply. But I notice that there is something like a screw-in mounted around the viewfinder, is there any subsitute viewfinder then?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.