It was almost exactly this time last year that we were discussing a new filter here on Wetpixel, that I was considering launching to the community. And I am very glad that I did.
In August Magic Filters will be one year old. To celebrate this event we would like to create a gallery of Magic images taken by its users during its first year.
And I would like to invite anyone who has tried the filter to consider sending me your favourite photo taken with a Magic Filter (one image only please).
If you are interested, there are no restrictions on subject matter, please resize images to 500 pixels in the longest direction and save as a JPG. Also we encourage you to embed your name and website address into the image - so the image also acts to promote your work. Like this:

As well as being a great record of the first year of Magic Filters, we also hope that the gallery will be useful for prospective users, who get to see the sorts of images that existing users are creating.
If you want to be involved, please email me <alex@magic-filters.com> your image by the end of July - so that I can create the new gallery.
Thanks in advance,
Alex