Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Check this out

Started by wagsy ·

  • 19Posts
  • 19Replies

Read-only discussion

Check this out

19 posts
  1. Was cleaning out my drives and found this clip.

     

    Right place at the right time, shot it on the Exmouth Navy Pier one night.

     

    WMV 2.5 meg clip here.

     

    Cool hey :guiness:

  2. Very cool. Right place, right time, could not describe it any better.

  3. Thats amazing how quick it is ... even in slow mo it seems too fast !

  4. HA! Superb. I don't know whether I feel sorrier for the sergeant major or the nudi.

  5. Feel sorry for the nudibranch?! He got a free extreme E-ticket ride!

  6. That's so cool! Well, I'm always sorry for the loss of life, and I guess you can't use the disclaimer that "no animals were harmed in the making of this film." And that nudie just got no respect!

     

    Great shot, Wagsy!

    Edited by Mary Lynn
  7. Great shot!

     

    Also an excellent job of smooth zoom at the head to set the shot up!

  8. Ha, very cool, we all thought the Nudi was going to get it!

  9. It was a Estuary Cod that had been following us around every time we night dived there. It liked the lights or something...maybe Kelly :D .

     

    It was gone in like 3 frames on the timeline so how quick is that?

  10. Awesome Wagsy! Such a great catch!! :D

  11. How the heck did a great clip like that get lost in a bunch of files? Truely an excellent sequence and 3 seperate sizes of subjects to juxtaposition themselves against. If thats not a keeper, I don't know what is.

    Steve B)

  12. And I would have thought it's very marketable for a TV ad or something. Not sure what the ad would be for though. Any ideas?

  13. Wow! Wags, I think your lights provided the stage for that little guys last dance....nice shooting.

  14. Ye I got the shot but felt bad for the little Damsel later on...

     

    Here is another one I found...this time it's a Spannish Dancer.. It took me by complete suprise and I only just got it.

     

    It's has a happy ending though this time :D

     

    Spannish Dancer 900kb wmv

  15. Cute little dancer...haven't seen one that small before...i think. Nice catch again and lucky little bugger for not tasting right:)

  16. BTW Wags,

    If your wmv services are still available, I will have some files later this week that need some QT to WMV conversion love for my website.

    much appreciated.

    shawn

  17. Yes I do the same when a Brussell Sprout is put in my mouth :D

     

    No Problems...just give me the links to download the QT's when you are ready.

  18. you rock my man!

  19. :D Funny stuff. Got any more?

     

    btw sorry to be an anorak but it looks like a flatworm, not a Spanish dancer.

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.