I've posted a new video from Cocos Island on my website. This one features more of the reef life and hammerheads.
This clip illustrates a real problem I noticed with the INON wide angle lens, HC3 and SeaTool housing. We got really pronounced smearing/vignetting of the vertical edges of the frame with this lens. I wonder if this may be more pronounced in low light conditions (most of this footage was shoot at 90ft+ on heavily overcast days and with no supplemental light). Zooming in somewhat does not help, if anything it makes it worse.
You'll need to be using Quicktime 7. Most people who have had problems have been using a lower version of Quicktime. Or alternatively, try VLC or one of the other open source viewers.
The Cocos Islands are like home to me, my favorite place to go for large pelagics and been there about 10 times already. Especially for long distance wide angle shots, may I suggest that you manually focus. It is clear to me that you are shootiing in auto focus and for any kind of a finished film, a subject that goes in and out of focus is unusable. Alcyone is pretty deep so you might want to open up your exposure a tad to lighten things up.