Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Drops on my lens

Started by orecha ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Drops on my lens

4 posts
  1. When I try to have a split level photo, most of the times the photos are not clear due to the drops of the water on my lens. I tried to clean it in the same way I use for my mask without any results. Do you know any tip?Thanks.

  2. I use baby shampoo on the port. I picked this up from reading other posts on wetpixel. From what I have read defog is not good for acrylic ports. The baby shampoo seems to do the trick :D

  3. If it's a glass port you can use Rain-X. If it's acrylic, try baby shampoo.

     

    Cheers

    James

  4. thank you all

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.