can anyone recomend any good underwater digital photography books for a beginner?
thanks
Read-only discussion
can anyone recomend any good underwater digital photography books for a beginner?
thanks
HI,
check out the Martin EDGE BOOKS Exellent it goes right through
the whole system.
Andy ![]()
![]()
![]()
Obvious self-plug, but for a book dedicated to digital UW photography, I'd suggest:
Second the Martin Edge book ( make sure you get the latest edition ). Also the Howard Hall / Brian Skerry book.
If you digest these two you are well on your way to having the right idea - taking the pictures - well that can be a diferent matter !
Master Guide for Underwater Digital Photography by Jack & Sue Drafahl is also a good reference.
HI Paul,
I have seen your pics Paul which book have you used ![]()
![]()
Or have you just made up your own? ![]()
HaHaHaHa
( you know I mean it )
Andy ![]()
![]()
I have seen your pics Paul which book have you used wacko.gif wacko.gif
Or have you just made up your own? blink.gif blink.gif HaHaHaHa
Yea, always get your macro lens right close to the page - even if it is a wide angle shot.
Also be careful of strobe placement - the buggers reflect on some of the shiny pages.
Double page spreads are a trick subject - careful work in photoshop can be required to remove the spine.
Anyway why am I telling you this - you are good at this stuff....
Anyway you coming to the red sea in January ?
I'm not sleeping with you again - had enough last time.......
Paul C
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.