Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Egg mass

Started by anthp ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Egg mass

5 posts
  1. Hi folks,

     

    Anyone recognise this egg mass from Osprey Reef GBR Aus?

     

    Thanks for your help.

    post-2831-1155611114_thumb.jpg

  2. It's Nudi eggs.. I shot some macro video of them doing it somewhere. Don't know what type of Nudi though....

  3. Thanks Wags.

  4. if I had to guess the nudie I'd say they are the eggs of Notodoris minor which is very common on the northern reef and that's the colour of its egg ribbon....

  5. Thanks Dave - appreciate the insight. Looking forward to your DSLR photographs :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.