Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Coral species?

Started by bella ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Coral species?

3 posts
  1. Can anyone identify this coral?

     

    Taken during the day at 20m deep, somewhere in the Florida island group, Solomons.

     

    coral-or-anemone.jpg

  2. It could be something in family Fungiidae but it is very hard to say much from that picture, do you have picture showing the entire animal?

  3. Unfortunately that's the only one I had. I found it while keywording. I realize it's not ideal for ID, but I thought I'd try. I'll have to try and find it again the next time I'm on that site.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.