Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Available case

Started by KIKI ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Available case

2 posts
  1. I have a Fuji Finepix 2800 Zoom and it's a great camera. I will be doing some diving in Australia in the next few weeks.

    I'm wondering if this is a suitable camera for underwater photos and does a hard case exist for this particular model. I can't seem to find anything on the net for this particular camera. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

     

    Thanks

    KIKI

  2. Hi Kiki,

     

    To find a case/housing for your camera, try www.digideep.com They maintain an excellent database.

     

    Cheers

    James

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.