Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

X-ray and depth of focus

Started by desiredbard ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

X-ray and depth of focus

1 posts
  1. Hi There

     

    I have a new DC500 from ealife with external flash

    Now I am no longer blasting subject I can still do with some pointers regarding settings etc and although no fan of it Adobe Photoshop adjustments, how to overcome the usual little issues. The tompot blnny came out nice if I say so myself (no adjustments were made appart from a resize (NOT crop):

     

    http://www.de-ridder.info/album/main.php?g2_itemId=3559

     

    Furthermore the famous EV setting I never messed with it on my previous setting...but since even the internal flash on this cam is stronger than the sony i might have to. On my old 36mm SLR I had a lot i manually adjusted however I cannot find a good reference what EV is/was in antique systems and when where to use it and what it would do to depth of focus and so on

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.