Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Statistics

Started by DuikKees ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Statistics

8 posts
  1. Board Statistics:

    Our members have made a total of 99,257 posts

     

    When will the 100,000 posts be beaten???? :)

     

    I put my bet on the 4th of october at 8:17 PM CET (not that there is anything to win)

    Edited by DuikKees
  2. My bet (base on complicate statistics calculations): 6th of October at 6:56 AM (East Cost Time)

  3. I'll see your '4th of october at 8:17 PM CET' and raise you 23rd of September at 10:38PM GMT.

     

    'not that there is anything to win' what about the glory of winning the inaugural 'Wetpixel guess the date competition' :)

     

    Matthew

  4. How way off we are,

    it looks like it is going to happen today!!!

  5. 99,959 and counting! :rolleyes:

  6. didn't eric say somethign about a new car for the 100000 poster?

  7. No, just his housing and camera.

     

    30 to go.

     

    I think i will miss the event, cause I have a meeting in an hour.

  8. Just missed the event.

    100,003 posts

     

    Congrats Eric, with the fully grown forum..

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.