Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Whats this

Started by kriptap ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

Whats this

11 posts
  1. post-1562-1157153179_thumb.jpgSaw this on UWMAG does anyone know a link to this macro light thingy? Thx
  2. Wow $1200, don't need to go any further.

  3. Watch Ebay, They pop up there every now and then for a substantially cheaper price.

  4. Too bad, I don't think there is one that woudl fit a Subal flatport :)

  5. There are plenty of custom Subal flat ports around for them. One of the people on my trip to Bali had one on a Subal. That one actually broke down - although I was able to fix it (it seems to be only my strobes I can't get to work!).

     

    Alex

  6. There are plenty of custom Subal flat ports around for them. One of the people on my trip to Bali had one on a Subal. That one actually broke down - although I was able to fix it (it seems to be only my strobes I can't get to work!).

     

    Alex

     

    Oh no... more things to buy :) thanks for the information. My Inon dealer did not know anything about Subal being compatible with the ring flash and my subal dealer does not seem to know anything about it either. Any idea who might have it?

  7. I think that the ports may have been custom made in the UK, but there are plenty around. I don't know of any specifically - but I know quite a few Subal users who have the quad flash.

     

    Alex

  8. Ocean optics in the UK do a subal port which will fit.

     

    I dont think its listed on their web site but all the contact details are http://www.oceanoptics.co.uk/menu.htm

     

    Colin

  9. Ocean optics in the UK do a subal port which will fit.

     

    I dont think its listed on their web site but all the contact details are http://www.oceanoptics.co.uk/menu.htm

     

    Colin

     

    Colin, thanks for the link. I will contact Ocean Optics to get some info.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.