I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for sources for information on licensing fees for images. I have been asked to license images for use in products and am quite at a loss as to what the norm in the industry is. Could someone point me to a good reference or two? Thanks in advance!
Copyright Issues, Non-Payment, Fraud, Theft / Archived topic
Fair And Equitable Compensation
Started by JohnJohnsonIII ·
- 4Posts
- 4Replies
Read-only discussion
Fair And Equitable Compensation
-
-
-
-
Thank you both for your help. My case is not so simple, it would seem. I have been approached with respect to having some images of mine adorn certain products and was wondering what kind of licensing would be appropriate. Would it be short-term, fixed price or indefinite, fixed price or per-unit charge. And if so, what would be fair compensation for the above? The places I have looked at heretofore don't seem to deal with this sort of licensing...any ideas?
Mahalo!
John