Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Olympus 5050Z with PT-015

Started by dbsteve ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Olympus 5050Z with PT-015

2 posts
  1. Hi guys,

     

    Before I start to ask you questions, let me introduce me quickly. I am Steve from Belgium and live for the moment in the Canary Islands. Next to my dive proffession as dive instructor I would like to start Digital Photo shooting, so I bought myself a fifty fifty ( sounded good ). The housing is coming the following week from holland. My question for you guys is the following: where can I find a colorfiter that fits the PT-015 or any other possible choises? I know that the diameter of the housing is 67mm if that helps.... :(

     

    Thanks for this :)

     

    Greetings

    Steve

    :)

  2. Boy, can I answer this...

     

    Order a Singh-Ray 67mm FL-B filter. B&H sells them, although I don't know how it gets to you.

    The Singh-Ray FL-B is a very close match to the UR Pro CY filter (but only $30).

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.