Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

First embedded WMV file!

Started by echeng ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

First embedded WMV file!

6 posts
  1.  

    So, are we ready for a dedicated video sharing forum now that we have embedding in place?

  2. Eric..same situation with my post.. I can see your video with Internet explorer, but not with Firefox.. Even that,,great shot Eric..fantastic.

  3. Beautiful shot Eric! And no problem here with firefox.

    Edited by Dakine
  4. Eric,

    this is a great new feature...thanks so much. is their a quick howto on embedding on the forum. does both qt and wmv work?

    thanks

    shawn

  5. Errr shawn those molas must've blurred your vision. It's in the subforum pinned up.

  6. Wow - very cool feature Eric, I'll be sure to use it once I've read the how-to

     

    Nice clip - I so want to do Jim's Bahamas trip. Maybe this January...

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.