Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Testing wmv video embed . Sting rays

Started by miguelvideosub ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Testing wmv video embed . Sting rays

3 posts
  1. I have to say that Eric is a great man..This chance is really fantastic for the forum..

    Video wmv,,1.37mb..Embed video. Place: Artificial reef of Arguineguin, Gran Canaria.

     

     

    Well...it seems somethig goes wrong...hope soon we see the video. Sorry..it was only that it doesn´t work with firefox..With Internet explorer I can see it...

    Edited by miguelvideosub
  2. I can see it with Safari!

  3. It works with my firefox (version 1.5.0.6)

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.