Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

New World Publications

Started by davichin ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

New World Publications

3 posts
  1. During the "black out" I started a topic asking for info on this company because I had ordered a pair of books that hadn´t arrived after a long time.

     

    I thought it was the fair thing to do to write a new topic saying that they sent again the books that this time arrived very fast :)

     

    Very happy client!

  2. Glad you finally got your book, as I know the guys there are great people :)

  3. Good to know, I've done business with them before and they were always good with me too.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.