Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Fianlly Bought a Housing

Started by SCubed ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Fianlly Bought a Housing

2 posts
  1. I finally made the full switch over to digital u/w photography. I bought a housing for my d70s last week and drove down to florida to test it.

     

    I love digital, I was able to get some shots in at dusk, with no flash and a 5 ft layer of much on the surface. The ability to change setttings and get instant feedback is wonderfull.

     

    Another thing thats great about it, is being able to show the kids that come up and ask if you were underwater, what it looks like underwater.

     

    I did realize that I have to get a checklist going of things to do before I put my camera in the housing, once its in the housing and then when I get into the water. I must have called myself a moron a dozen times during the dive.

     

    Heres what I think is my best shot out of the thirty or so I took.

     

    post-4860-1157390093_thumb.jpg

     

     

     

    I think I may go chase trout this next week, I cant wait to get back in the water.

  2. Congratulations! I know exactly how you feel!

     

    Just got my S&S DX200 last week, I'm in gear nirvana!!!!!

     

     

    See you around

    John

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.