Q: Does a housing exist for my camera?
If you can't find information about a housing on wetpixel's forums, please check out Digideep.com, which is a database of housings for specific cameras.
Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic
Started by wetpixel ·
Read-only discussion
If you can't find information about a housing on wetpixel's forums, please check out Digideep.com, which is a database of housings for specific cameras.
As the above link was broken due to migration I have to do some self promo for all the info seekers... just go:
Thanks for the info. Sadly no housing for my camera.
I was having this problem just the other day - finding out which camera's have underwater housings available.
I found Ikelite's site. Pretty in-depth and very useful to search cameras - both compact and SLR.
Maybe not the only people who make UWH, but one of the most well-know as far as I know. ![]()
thanks.i have the same problem
Seems Digideep hasn't been updated for quite some time? For example they still show no housing for the Sony SLT-a55, while Ike's had one for a while, and the camera's almost end-of-lifed with the a65 "teased" already on rumor sites for a formal release around September/October this year.
I've noticed the same thing. Not much coverage, for new mirrorless cams either.
I wish there were a way for us readers to submit info, and help out.
Or I guess doing it as a wiki, would work...
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.