Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Special favor: Olympus SP-350 and/or Fuji E900 RAW files

Started by underwatercolours ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Special favor: Olympus SP-350 and/or Fuji E900 RAW files

2 posts
  1. I have a favor to ask of any fellow Wetpixelite who might be shooting RAW with either the Olympus SP-350 or Fuji E900 camera. I'm working on an article about color correcting RAW files and am hoping that someone might be kind enough to send me a couple of RAW, unconverted files from either of these cameras. They don't need to be perfect exposures. Might even be better if they are a bit over or under exposed. The files are for my research only and I don't intend to re-distribute or publish them.

     

    If you can help me out please contact me.

     

    Thank you very much!

     

    Bonnie

  2. Morning Bonnie,

     

    I have some RAW files I have taken with an SP-350 they are not the worlds best photos but I could send some over.

     

    Let me know where you would like them sent and I can send them this afternoon when I'm back from work.

     

    Cheers

    Matthew

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.