Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

What the pros shoot

Started by Alex_Mustard ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

What the pros shoot

3 posts
  1. Stephen Frink has written a very interesting article in Scuba Diving magazine (also available online) on what systems the pros shoot:

     

    http://www.scubadiving.com/photography/gea...pros_shoot_2006

     

    Well worth a read for those looking to invest in new kit, and also for general interest.

     

    Alex

  2. Hi Alex, I am sure this was discussed here while you were in Bali, I remember a topic about it with 15-20 replies (including mine) but I can't find it! I think it was lost during the hack... Anyways, I thought it was a very interesting article and wetpixel is well represented there with many members!

     

    Luiz

    Edited by Rocha
  3. Hi Alex, I am sure this was discussed here while you were in Bali, I remember a topic about it with 15-20 replies (including mine) but I can't find it! I think it was lost during the hack... Anyways, I thought it was a very interesting article and wetpixel is well represented there with many members!

     

    Yes, this was up for several days before the system went down. Stephen Frink posted a link to the story, and there was a very good discussion going. I guess in the larger scale of things not much was lost, and we're lucky that there was a back-up or mirror as recent as the one the site is now based on.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.