Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Free swimming Tozeuma

Started by Alex_Mustard ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Free swimming Tozeuma

3 posts
  1. While in Bali I came across this Tozeuma shrimp free swimming in the water column. Any ideas on what it was doing. I thought maybe it was releasing eggs?

     

    I don't think that this is all that rare as one of my group saw one doing the same thing a day later. My shot was taken in the day - but he saw it free swimming at night.

     

    Not the best shot - but is was a free swimming shrimp!

     

    BL0648.jpg

     

    Alex

  2. Not the best shot - but is was a free swimming shrimp!

     

    Alex

     

    It is not just a free swimming shrimp, it is a free swimming shrimp with a blue background. You have skill Mr Mustard :rolleyes:

  3. I wouldn't go that far. But I did have the prescence of mind to slow the shutterspeed down from 1/250th on the previous subject to 1/80th for the shrimpy.

     

    Alex

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.